Apothecus Vaginal Contraceptive Film, 9 ea
6 Single Sealed Films.
Lasts up to 3 hours!
The dissolving contraceptive you both cannot feel.
Vaginal Contraceptive Film For prevention of pregnancy.
Begins to dissolve instantly.
No hormonal side effects.
Kills sperm on contact.
Contains the spermicide doctors recommend most.
What is VCF?
- VCF is a translucent square of material containing the active ingredient Nonoxynol-9, a widely used highly efficient spermicide.
- Placed high in the vagina as close as possible to the neck of the womb (cervix), it dissolves into a gel which exerts a powerful contraceptive effect against sperm.
- It is a potent spermicidal agent used successfully by million of women.
- Inserted into the vagina before intercourse it need cause no interruption to the beautiful spontaneity of love-making.
- It becomes unnoticeable be either partner. Because VCF is small and unnoticed in use, it can be used discreetly by the woman.
- It does not run down and stain.
- VCF is eventually washed away with the natural body fluids.
- Use one VCF film before each act of intercourse.
- Before using, follow instructional leaflet exactly.
- The best source of information on the use of contraceptives is your family physician or family planning clinic.
- VCF is tested by independent laboratories for determination of sperm inactivating qualities, using the I. P. P. F. agreed protocol.
We Also Recommend