Cart 0

PediaCare Gentle Vapors Plug-In Kit

PediaCare Gentle Vapors Plug-In Kit

  • $8.17

Caution: Eye Irritant.  read cautions on side panel carefully

  • Risk of electrical shock.  Vapor-Plug™ unit is not a toy and should be handled by adults only.  Do not immerse in water.
  • Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation.  In case of contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water immediately.  If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
  • Do not touch exposed pad with skin.  In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with soap and water.
  • Not for use with children under 3 months of age.
  • Not for use during pregnancy.
  • Not to be taken internally.  If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Warning: Pad may present a choking hazard.


  • Do not disassemble unit or nightlight.
  • When nightlight burns out replace entire unit.
  • Read instructions on package before use.  Use only in a properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet.
  • Do not use with extension cords.
  • Do not block airflow of Vapor-Plug™ unit or light sensor on bottom.  If light sensor is blocked, nightlight will stay on.
  • Do not plug anything above the Vapor-Plug™ unit.
  • Do not use in small, confined areas or near pets, without adequate ventilation.
  • Do not place exposed pad on furniture.  Keep pad away from fabrics, bedding, and other materials that might present a fire hazard.


We Also Recommend


Sold Out