PediaCare Gentle Vapors Plug-In Kit
Caution: Eye Irritant. read cautions on side panel carefully
- Risk of electrical shock. Vapor-Plug™ unit is not a toy and should be handled by adults only. Do not immerse in water.
- Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
- Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with soap and water.
- Not for use with children under 3 months of age.
- Not for use during pregnancy.
- Not to be taken internally. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Warning: Pad may present a choking hazard.
- Do not disassemble unit or nightlight.
- When nightlight burns out replace entire unit.
- Read instructions on package before use. Use only in a properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet.
- Do not use with extension cords.
- Do not block airflow of Vapor-Plug™ unit or light sensor on bottom. If light sensor is blocked, nightlight will stay on.
- Do not plug anything above the Vapor-Plug™ unit.
- Do not use in small, confined areas or near pets, without adequate ventilation.
- Do not place exposed pad on furniture. Keep pad away from fabrics, bedding, and other materials that might present a fire hazard.
We Also Recommend