Vitamin B12 is essential for cellular energy production and a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B12 is important for the metabolic pathways which work to release energy from fats and carbohydrates.†
Along with other B vitamins, Vitamin B12 is vital for cellular energy production. Vitamin B12 is also important for red blood cell formation, proper nervous system function and for maintaining a healthy homocysteine level, which is important for cardiovascular health†. Vitamin B12 supplements are recommended for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in Vitamin B12.
- Helps convert food into cellular energy†
- Essential for red blood cell formation†
- Helps maintain nervous system health†
- Helps maintain a healthy homocysteine level†
Nature Made Vitamin B12 2500 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- #1 Pharmacist recommended brand of "Letter Vitamin" supplements*
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or starch and Gluten-free