Young W F Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Topical Antiseptic, Vet, 16 oz
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment topical antiseptic contains botanical extracts and topical analgesics that help your horse to heal itself. Liniments are mild stimulants to the circulatory system that assist nature in returning a fatigued muscle, joint, or tendon to normal. It is an effective treatment for temporary muscle soreness. Helps heal minor cuts and relieves insect bites. The spearmint-scented gel is pleasant and convenient to use and is especially easy to apply to hard-to-reach areas. It can be applied directly to isolated areas of pain. Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel generates soothing warmth followed by deep-penetrating heat. Use on legs, back, shoulders, and flanks to relieve pain and reduce swelling, for pre-workout rubs and post-workout set up. It is safe and effective under porous wraps in reducing swelling. Due to federal regulations, this item can only be shipped using Ground Service.
It aids in the relief of:
- Temporary muscular soreness.
- Stiffness and swelling caused by exposure.
- Overwork or exertion.
- Acts as a bracer and tightener.
- Stimulates circulation in area where applied.
- Treats superficial cuts and abrasions.
- Does not blister, stain or remove hair.
- It has a pleasant spearmint scent.
We Also Recommend