Metamucil Coarse Milled Original Texture Unflavored Powder effective in treating occasional constipation and restoring regularity.
Use as a Fiber Supplement: An easy way to increase your daily fiber intake. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One serving of Metamucil provides 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber.
Use as a Laxative : Effective in treating occasional constipation and restoring regularity.
Each rounded teaspoonful contains: Pure Psyllium Husk Fiber (3.4 grams).
Sucrose, Psyllium Husk.
Fiber Directions:Adults and children 12 years & older: 1 rounded teaspoonful in 8 oz of liquid 3 times daily.
Under 12 years:Consult a doctor.Mix this product with at least 8oz(a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking.
Laxative Directions: Put one dose into an empty glass. Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8oz(a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Stir briskly and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir.
Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating.
New users: start with 1 dose per day; gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary.
Read entire package label, including cap sticker, before use.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy Alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
|There are no customer reviews yet.||Create Your Own Review|