Metamucil Pink Lemonade, with 100% psyllium fiber, is a new, fresh way to help lower your cholesterol.*
Mix Metamucil Pink Lemonade into at least 8 ounces of water for a delicious, easy way to add fiber to your diet.
* As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult serving of Metamucil Powder has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. Consult a doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program.
Psyllium Husk, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Flavor, FD&C Red No. 40
Active Ingredient (in each TEASPOON)
Psyllium husk, approximately 3.3 g
Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid, FD&C Red No. 40, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor
* Fiber laxative
* Effective in treating occasional constipation and restoring regularity
Put one dose into an empty glass. Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Stir briskly and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir.
* Adults 12 years and older: 1 rounded TEASPOON in 8 oz of liquid at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily. Generally produces effect in 12 to 72 hours.
* 6-11 years: 1/2 adult dose in 8 oz of liquid, up to 3 times daily.
* Under 6 years: Consult a doctor.
Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating. New Users: Start with 1 dose per day; gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
* A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
* Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
* Constipation lasts more than 7 days
* Rectal bleeding occurs
These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|There are no customer reviews yet.||Create Your Own Review|