VCF is a translucent square of material containing the active ingredient Nonoxynol-9, a widely used highly efficient spermicide. Placed high in the vagina as close as possible to the neck of the womb (cervix), it dissolves into a gel which exerts a powerful contraceptive effect against sperm. It is a potent spermicidal agent used successfully by millions of women. You won't even know it's there. It becomes unnoticeable by either partner. Because VCF is eventurally washed away with the natural body fluids. Use one VCF film before each act of intercourse. Before using, follow instructional leaflet exactly. The best source of information on the use of contraceptives is your family physician or family planning clinic.
VCF must be inserted not less than 15 minutes and not more than three hours prior to intercourse. Allow VCF to dissolve for 15 minutes before intercourse to be sure to fill out a survey and receive valuable product coupons.
Dissolution may be less depending upon the individual. If more than three hours have elapsed since VCF was last inserted, insert another Film. Use one Film for every act of intercourse. Several VCF's may be used in one day.
1. Remove the square of film from the pouch and fold VCF in half.
2. With dry fingers place on second or third finger.
3. With one swift movement, place VCF high in the vagina against the cervix
4. Read complete instructions before use.
* The #1 Film Recommended By Doctors
* Can't Be Felt By Either Partner
* Lasts For Up To Three Hours
* Begins To Dissolve Instantly
* Numerous Clinical Studies Conducted Worldwide.
6 films per box
This product does NOT protect against sexually transmitted disease.
|There are no customer reviews yet.||Create Your Own Review|