• When using this product • stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset • your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items
• Stop use and ask a doctor if
• your symptoms last for more than 2 days
• you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
• If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
• Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• This product may stain soft contact lenses
|There are no customer reviews yet.||Create Your Own Review|